Sunday, June 16, 2013

Three Years Of Puckin Hostile


I never thought I'd make it this far, but I can proudly say that the this insignificant little rag I started is officially 3 years old. On 6/16/10, I was so overcome with emotion from seeing the Blackhawks team I had cheered on for 25 years win the cup, that I sat down and wrote it out for the world. Three years later, I have over 1500 Twitter followers, 400 Facebook likes, well over 400 game recaps and posts. More people tolerating my wise ass musings than I would have ever imagined. From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank each and every one of you that comes back to read my stuff. I've met quite a few great people through this blog of mine, and I'm looking forward to meeting even more.

Let's hope this summer brings the same good tidings as that memorable year.

Puckin Hostile E-Card Direct Link



Share:

Shoutcast Player

Instagram

Facebook Page

Blog Archive