Friday, September 24, 2010

Here come the ...YouTube Sensations

The Blackhawks have posted a few highlights from the training camp last weekend, and I felt is was my duty to bring them to you. All of these can be found at the official website, as well.

The first is a montage of my man, Marty Turco, and his sinfully ugly duds. Nothing too exciting except a nice stop of a Kane spin-o-rama in what looks like a shootout:



Second, we have Jonny Be Goode Toews and his typical "I'm better than all of you, and I can show you this effortlessly" montage:


Third clip is a great play by Jeremy Morin to, not only, get around the defender, but then hit Brandon Pirri with a "no look" behind the back feed, which Pirri buries:



Last we have a pretty breakaway by Kaner. He makes Hendry and Turco look like complete fecal matter. No Stanley Cup hangover with this guy. It's going to be a good year:
Share:

Shoutcast Player

Instagram

Facebook Page

Blog Archive